Installing your inflatable paddle board’s finThere are no tools involved with installing your inflatable’s snap-in fin. No screws, no tools, no fuss. All you need is your snap-in fin and your inflatable board.
- Make sure that your fin box’s lever isn’t pushed all the way forward and is not pushed all the way back. Make sure it’s right in the middle. Note: it's super important to make sure the lever is in the middle or your fin won't fit properly
- Grab your fin and place the knobby side in first.
- Apply pressure to your fin to make sure it fits snug in the fin box.
- Push the lever back (towards the tail) until you hear a snap.
- Once you hear a snap, your fin is successfully secure and you’re ready to paddle.
Installing your hard paddle board’s finTo install your hard paddle board's fin, all you need is your fin screw, plate and superbolt.
- Screw the plate until it reaches the top of the screw.
- Place the plate and screw inside the fin box (screw pointing up) and slide it all the way to front of the fin box (towards the nose).
- Insert your fin into the fin box where a small pin is sticking out. Once you fit it into the box, slide your fin all the way to the back.
- Align the fin hole with the screw and push it down so it fits nice and snug (keep reading for a variety of different fin placements).
- Twist your super bolt screw and twist until your fin is secure to your SUP.