It's time to step up your gameThere are so many ways you can enhance your love life. Whether you’re single or in a relationship, it’s key to find an activity that will consistently impress your date or significant other. From experience, we have an outdoor activity that is destined to flatter your partner, stand up paddle boarding (SUP). If you’re interested in creating intimate and romantic outdoor experiences on the regular, paddle boarding will be your key to someone’s heart. But before you run off with this idea, you must know that it’s all about the execution. Below, we list the 5 ways you can use a paddle board to enhance your love life.
1. You must pick a stunning spotIt’s mandatory that you find the most beautiful spot to take that special someone to go paddle boarding. Stay away from mosquito infested marshes and find a calm bay that overlooks a jaw dropping view. If you don’t already have a place in mind, do some research or drive around your area to find the perfect spot. The more epic your paddle spot is, the more impressed your partner will be with your taste in scenery. Things to keep in mind when picking a spot:
- Does it have easy access? Is it a far walk from parking?
- Sunrise and sunset are the best time to paddle because of afternoon winds and you avoid crowds
- Monitor the weather forecast for this area to make sure it’s not going to rain or be windy
- Make sure the spot you pick is safe and not illegal to paddle
2. Picnic on the waterOnce you have an epic spot to paddle, it’s time to charm your date with some good wine, appetizers and some warm cuddles. If you didn’t know, most paddle boards can fit up to two people (5-7 with the Megalodon) and still have enough space to comfortably have a picnic. If you are worried that your SUP is too small, you could take two paddle boards out, but with less opportunity for cuddles. Romantic items you can pack:
- Wine (don’t forget a wine opener)
- Plastic wine glasses
- Cheese & crackers, vegetables & dip